Are you still stuck at Band 6 or 6.5 in IELTS writing?
I have been teaching IELTS since 2009 and I noticed that most students struggle with the writing tasks. This is because many students do not have a reliable IELTS teacher to show them what mistakes they are making and students have unrealistic expectations, such as aiming for a Band 7 from a Band 6 with only one week to practice.
See this video here about having realistic expectations before you book your exam.
Many students do not get accurate feedback on their writing.
- Are you still making the same mistakes again and again in your writing?
- Are you still struggling to get past Band 6 in your essays?
- Maybe you are tired of getting different advice from different teachers.
- Good feedback on your writing is crucial if you want to see where you are going wrong.
I can help you hit your target score in IELTS writing
- I will show you exactly what mistakes you are making and give you suggestions for improving your grammar and vocabulary.
- Through this correction service, you will get personal feedback on your writing and you can contact me personally by email if you have any questions or problems.
- Your essay will be marked according to the official IELTS marking criteria: Task Response, Coherence, and Cohesion, Lexical Resource, Grammatical range, and accuracy.
- You will get detailed feedback and a Band score for each of the criteria. You will also get video feedback showing what areas you need to fix.
- The corrections include a Band 8+ model answer essay to compare with.
- This all includes links to resources and lessons online showing you how to fix your weak points in writing.
How does it work? What happens when you purchase this service?
- You will get a PDF with a list of writing task 2 questions and writing task 1 (general and academic)
- Choose the task you want to write about and email your writing back to me in your own time.
- I will clean it up and correct it with detailed feedback, suggestions on grammar and vocabulary, a Band score for each criteria, advice on how to improve, and a model answer. Then It will be emailed back to you in PDF format within 36 hours
- You will get 4 to 5 pages of feedback (includes corrections, band scores, and model answer)
- You will also get free links to lessons showing you how to improve on your weak points in writing.
- Video feedback is included using Loom video software (15-minute feedback video)
- Through this process you can fix your weak areas and feel confident in reaching your target Band score.
Can I see a sample of a correction?
Yes, Click here to see a sample of an essay from a student who was stuck at band 6. It includes band scores and a model answer with video feedback.
How do I purchase?
Click the blue ‘Buy Now’ button and you will see a popup window, then enter your address. Next, you will see 2 payment methods, you have a choice of either paying by PayPal or by Credit Card / Debit Card. Either enter your credit card / debit card details or click the PayPal button. This transaction is 100% safe and secure.
Once you purchase you will get an email with an order number and a link where you can download the example task questions. Choose a question, write your essay, email it back to me and I will get to work on correcting it. This package will contain detailed written and video feedback, a clean up of grammar, suggestions for improvement, recommended links, Band scores, and a model essay.
All prices are in US Dollars.
If you have any questions email: [email protected]
Make sure you prepare well before booking the exam.
Watch this video first before purchasing
Note: If you are purchasing one correction it means just one, not a task 1 and a task 2. So choose either to send an essay or a task 1.
Does one correction include writing task 1 and writing task 2?
Is my information secure on your site?
Can I pay with PayPal or cryptocurrency?
Do you correct general and academic essays?
Can I send you essays on different days?
When do I have to send you the essays?
How long will it take to get my corrected essay back?
Where can I get the IELTS task questions?
Can I use my own questions?
Can you guarantee a Band 7 or 8?
I am stuck at Band 5.5, my test is soon so can I get a Band 7 in two weeks?
Do I get video feedback?
If there are any questions not listed, please email me at [email protected]