Is writing stopping you from hitting your target Band score?
I have been coaching students in IELTS for 10 years and I have noticed that the biggest problem most students have is with the writing tasks. This is because many students do not have a reliable IELTS teacher to show them what mistakes they are making. In addition, many students doing IELTS have unrealistic expectations, such as aiming for a Band 7 from a Band 6 with only one week to practice. See this video here about having realistic expectations before you book your exam.
Many students do not get good feedback on their writing.
- Are you still making the same mistakes again and again in your writing?
- Are you still struggling to get past Band 6 in your essays?
- Maybe you are tired of getting different advice from different teachers.
- Feedback on your writing is absolutely crucial if you really want to see where you are going wrong.
We can help you hit your target score in IELTS writing
- Either I or one of the IELTS experts on my team will show you exactly what mistakes you are making and give you suggestions for improving your grammar and vocabulary.
- Through this correction service, you will get personal feedback on your writing and you can contact me personally by email if you have any questions or problems.
- Your essay will be marked according to the official IELTS marking criteria: Task Response, Coherence and Cohesion, Lexical Resource, Grammatical range and accuracy.
- You will get detailed feedback and a Band score for each of the criteria. You will also get video feedback showing what areas you need to fix.
- You also get a Band 8+ model answer essay to compare with.
- This all includes links to resources online and lessons showing you how to fix your weak points in writing.
How would you feel going into the IELTS exam with confidence?
You will save money, time, stress and get the expert advice that you need. If you were to enrol in an IELTS writing course in a language school it could take weeks or months and it would be very expensive. Using a correction service with an IELTS teacher coaching you fast-tracks the process and it’s more cost-effective.
How does it work? What happens when you buy this service?
- You will get a PDF with a list of Writing Task 2 questions and Writing task 1 (general and academic)
- Choose the question you want to write about and email your writing back to me in your own time.
- Either I or one of the IELTS experts on my team will clean it up and correct it with detailed feedback, suggestions on grammar and vocabulary, a Band score for each criteria, advice on how to improve and a model answer. Then It will be emailed back to you in PDF format within 36 hours
- You will get 4 to 5 pages of feedback (includes corrections, band scores and model answer)
- You will also get free links to lessons showing you how to improve on your weak points in writing.
- Video feedback is included using Loom video software (15 minute feedback video)
- Through this process you can fix your weak areas and feel confident in reaching your target Band score.
Can I see a sample of a correction?
Here are a couple of the recent testimonials I have received about my writing correction service. See more testimonials here.
How do I buy?
Click on the Buy Now button. You will see a popup window, enter your address. Then you will see 2 payment methods, you have a choice of either paying by PayPal or by Credit Card. You can either enter your credit card details or click the PayPal button. This transaction is 100% safe and secure.
Once you purchase, you will get an email with an order number and a link where you can download the example task questions. choose a question, write your essay, email it back to me and we will get to work on correcting it. This package will contain detailed feedback, clean up of grammar, suggestions for improvement, recommended links, Band scores and a model essay.
All prices are in US Dollars.
If you have any questions, please email me: [email protected]
Watch this video first before booking any writing corrections
Is my information secure on your site?
When you pay for this service it will go through a special secure payment gateway. This is 100% safe and secure, your payment does not get processed through this website. I do not keep any of your personal information apart from your email address and name, which is never shared with anyone and I never send spam. I do not have any record of your credit card number. This is processed through a special secure payment system and used by them only.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes, PayPal is an option, once you have entered your address, just click the PayPal button. All prices are in US Dollars
Do you correct General and Academic essays?
Yes, both types are corrected (general and academic essays are the same actually) , also writing task 1 general and academic.
Can I send you essays on different days?
Yes, I recommend sending one essay first, waiting for the feedback then send the next essay. This way you will learn from my corrections.
When do I have to send you the essays?
You can send in your essays anytime you like, it is flexible.
Does one essay include writing task 1 and writing task 2?
No, it means one, either choose task 1 or task 2
How long will it take to get my corrected essay back?
You will get your corrected essay back within 36 hours. However, if you email the essay on a Saturday it won’t be returned until Monday as we are closed on Sundays.
Where can I get the IELTS task questions?
When you make a purchase you can then download a PDF with many questions that cover IELTS academic task 1 and task 2 as well as IELTS general. Please use the tasks from this PDF. If you use your own tasks make sure they are not from a fake IELTS website. They should be from Cambridge or a trusted IELTS source, such as from IELTS.org or the British Council.
Can I use my own questions?
Yes, as mentioned in the answer above but they have to be IELTS questions from official IELTS sources such as ielts.org or official Cambridge IELTS exam books. If you do not have these then I please choose a question from the PDF that you get when you purchase.
Can you guarantee a Band 7 or 8?
No, nobody can guarantee a high band score, be careful of any school promising a high IELTS score. The purpose of the correction service is to show you what mistakes you are making and guide you in the right way. The correction service includes valuable feedback and an overall band score for each of the marking criteria. It also includes a model answer which is there to show you how a good essay is structured and what the examiner is looking for.
I am stuck at Band 5.5, my test is soon, can I get a Band 7 in two weeks?
No, to jump from a Band 5.5 to a Band 7 will take time and effort. You have to be realistic and you need to work on your weak points to improve. This takes a while, the learning process may take many months, it really depends on your motivation levels and your study schedule. From a Band 6.5 to Band 7 is more realistic in a shorter time period, as long as you work hard on fixing your weak areas. See this video here
Do I get video feedback?
Yes, in certain cases where we have to explain an issue with your writing in more detail or if there is a specific point that is easier to communicate with video, then we will upload a private Loom video with extra detailed feedback. These are usually around 10 to 15 minutes long.
If there are any questions not listed, please email me at [email protected]